Scuba Diving at Paradise Beach
Scuba Diving at Paradise Beach in Shiroda is the new location. It has best visibility and beautiful sandy beach. It is nearer to Goa. We have PADI certified staff who provide training and one scuba master will take you underwater.
Discount Price 2,800/-
Shiroda is located in Maharashtra and nearer to North Goa. Scuba Diving at Shiroda beach is an activity which makes everyone’s tour memorable. Scuba Diving at Paradise Beach is becoming famous in tourist.
Why Scuba Diving at Paradise Beach, Shiroda?
Shiroda is famous for its beautiful location and beach. It is a very famous for photography. In Shiroda, Scuba Diving at Paradise Beach package you will get pick up drop from North Goa. North Goa to Shiroda is just 35 km. Scuba Diving at Malvan is also very famous.
It is PADI dive in which you will get training and after training one PADI dive master will take you underwater to explore a new world. IT is best experience.
- It is a underwater activity
- Non – Swimmers are welcome
- Asthma, Heart Patient and Pregnant Women can’t do this activity
- Above 10 years of age required for scuba diving
Things to carry:
- Extra pair of clothes or shorts and t-shirt or Swimwear
- Sun screen
- Hat or Cap and Sunglasses
- Water and some snacks
- Pickup and drop from Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Panjim, Miramar and DonaPaul
- Training session in confined water
- Scuba diving equipments
- Under water photos and video
- Lunch veg or non-veg thali
- Diving with PADI Scuba Master
- For Tour in Private Vehicle please check the rate with us.
- Children Above 10 years will be charged full rate
Read what our customer says about the service...!
Amazing!! No words. Shiroda is a beautiful place which is worth the price and Scuba diving at Shiroda is like you get buy one get one offer. must must do.
— Raju Gogi
Insane fun and completely value for money paid ! Scuba diving at Shiroda Beach was a very interesting experience and the staff is very friendly. Will definitely come again to them when I'll be there next year.
— Aasta Kumar