Dudhsagar Waterfall with Spice Plantation, Goa
Dudhsagar Waterfall in Goa is one more beauty of Goa. Goa is not about beaches. Waterfall is also a part of Goa. Dudhsagar fall is tallest waterfall in India also a part of UNESCO Heritage Site. Goa is a place where you can find all natural beautiful location from beach to fall to National park.
Discount Price 1,800/-
Dudhsagar Waterfall Falls is a four-tiered waterfall literally sea of milk located at kulem in the Indian state of Goa. Dudhsagar Waterfall is tallest waterfall in India and it is included in UNESCO Heritage site.
The view that you get here is an unforgettable experience. Waterfall attracts thousands of tourists to its amazing view. For a destination which is known for countless beaches, Dudhsagar trip is a pleasant exception.
Best time to visit Dudhsagar is after monsoon when there is a lot of greenery. This trip operates from mid October to May.
What you expect?
In Dudhsagar with Spice plantation Package you got all the fun and and memorable experience at very lower price, and at this price you got lifetime memory with you.
Goa Beach Water Sports takes you to the gate of Mollem National Park. In this tour you enjoy adventurous jeep safari of one hour through the river. And this waterfall also gave you an experience of a trekking. During a trekking you enjoy beautiful jungle view and monkeys fun that how they roaming freely around till the waterfall. You can enjoy one and half hour at waterfall according to their rule. You can bath here or do whatever activity you want to do. This is the best place for photography also.
After Waterfall, if you want break from the beaches and water than Spice Plantation is a leisure activity. This is the place where you see more than 50 types of spices with their details and you can learn how local spices and herbs are grown organically. You can enjoy here elephants having a wash and elephant ride on extra charges. You feel very refresh in the natural place.
After Spice Plantation we will take you to Basilica of Bom Jesus Church. This is the same church where they keep 500 year old Francis Xavier’s Body. This is oldest church in Goa. This church is very famous in tourist.
- Extra pair of clothes for Waterfall if you want to enjoy in water
- It is a fun trip and Adventure trip
- Jungle and River Jeep Safari
- Traditional Goan experience
- Nature Trip of Plantation
- Pick-up and Drop AC Transport with Sharing Basis
- Jeep Safari
- Life Jackets
- Guided tour of Spice Plantation
- Old Goa Church
- Entry Fees
- Water and Beverages
- Extra Personal Expenses
- Camera Fees
- Pick up & Drop will be provided from Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim and Nerul Area.
- If the vehicle unable to reach to your Location due to narrow road or another problem, you will be picked up from the nearest location.
- Children Above 5 years will be charged full rate.
- Children from age 3-5 years will charge Rs 1000/- Per child.
- We also provide private vehicle tour
Read what our customer says about the service...!
It was an excellent trip with sea water sports, Dudh Sagar waterfall visit was one of the best memorable trips of my life.
— Diksha Patel
The natural beauty and white (milk) waterfall were the best. It was an awesome experience.
— Abhishek Gaikwad